Tusuka is one of the largest 100% export oriented garments manufacturing industries which situated at Tongi and Konabari Gazipur in Bangladesh. The specialty of Tusuka is capable of producing any kinds of Denim fashion wash product with all kinds of dry and wet process on the denim garments
Tusuka is committed to minimize the adverse impact of its products, operations and service on the environment.
Tusuka shall strive to:
- Established sound environmental objectives and targets and a process of reviewing them.
- Comply with all applicable legal/regulatory and other environmental requirements
- Prevent pollution, reduce waste and minimise the consumption of resources.
- Reduce the emission levels of producing readymade garments in compliance of the regulatory norms and proactively work with the industry, Government, other related industrial and agencies to bring in best practice.
- Use of environmentally sustainable technologies and practices for prevention of pollution and the continual
- improvement in environmental performance.
- Conserve natural resources and energy by minimizing their consumption and wastage.
- Minimize waste generation, enhance recovery and recycling of material and develop ECO-friendly waste disposal practices.
- Educate, train and motivate employees to carry out tasks in an environmentally responsible manner.
- Encourage environmental protection among suppliers and subcontractors.
Tusuka is committed to continual improvement of environmental performance. This Policy will be communicated to all staff, contractors and suppliers, and be available for the public and also annually reviewed.