Social, ethical and environmental impacts for our customers, employees and the world we’re all living in. We believe that the real business quality cannot be achieved unless considering responsibilities for its The social responsibility that we undertake is not about only compliance with the minimum legal requirements, it is about improving the living and working quality for all concerns by trying to achieve above the standards.
As an essential part of our core values, we naturally undertake the responsibility to help people aiming to improve their living and working quality. Nevertheless, our competitive advantage of corporate reliability also relies on our social and ethical behaviors including followings:
• Buyers’ code of conduct is strictly being followed in all areas with strong emphasis to human rights, occupational health and safety issues.
• Adherence to all local and international compliances as regards to work environment, physical environment and welfare of work forces
• In-house doctors provide round the clock medical services
• Child care rooms for the working mothers.
• Worker voices are being heard and considered through Workers Welfare Committee